We are pleased to present our patients with our Patient Room Service program.
This is a patient-centered approach to meal delivery that helps up prepare meals according to each patient’s needs. Your physician has ordered a regular diet. There are no restrictions and all menu items are appropriate for your diet.
Here’s how it works:
The room service program is available during the following hours:
- Breakfast: 7 am to 8:30 am
- Lunch: 11:30 am to 2 pm
- Dinner: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
To place your order:
- Choose your menu selections.
- Call the room service call center at ext. 1168.
- A dietary ambassador will take your order over the phone.
- Our cooks will prepare your meal fresh, just for you.
- Your meal will arrive in approximately 45 minutes.
Because this process does take about 45 minutes, we encourage you to place your order 45 minutes before you would like to eat.
To assist our patients on carbohydrate-controlled diets, the grams of carbohydrate are listed next to each menu item.
It is important that you eat well during your stay with us. We hope that you will find a wide variety of high-quality foods from which to choose. If you are not completely satisfied with your meal service, please let one of our staff members know. We want each patient to have the best possible experience with us.
Thank you for choosing Capital Medical Center!