Cardiac & Pulmonary RehabilitationCall 360-704-4702
It's a Team Effort
Our program is successful because it is a joint effort with you, your physician, the cardiac rehabilitation staff, and the full-service facilities of Capital Medical Center working toward a common goal: restoring you to your fullest potential.You are the captain of the rehab team, we are the coaches and cheerleaders.
A referral from your physician is necessary. You will then receivean appointment for evaluation and a schedule will be set for you to participate in the program. Most insurance carriers cover this service, however, it is best if you contact your health plan regarding coverage.
Getting Into the Program
Give Us a Call360-704-4702
Pulmonary & Cardiac Rehabilitation
Pulmonary rehabilitation helps you to improve your quality of life. Although pulmonary rehabilitation can’t cure your lung disease, it can be of great benefit and you may notice improved breathing effort and less breathing problems.
Other benefits include:
• Decrease the symtoms of your disease or condition
• Ability to function better in your daily life
• Increased ability to exercise
• Decreased symptoms and better management of anxiety and depression
• May decrease number of hospital visits
Who Can Be Helped:
• Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
• Chronic Bhronchitis
• Pulmonary Hypertension
• Pulmonary Fibrosis
• Interstitial lung disease
• Lung cancer and lung surgery
• Pre/post lung transplant
Our program is successful because it is a joint effort with you, your physician, the cardiac rehabilitation staff, and the full-service facilities of Capital Medical Center working toward a common goal: restoring you to your fullest potential. You are the captain of the rehab team, we are the coaches and cheerleaders.
Cardiac Rehabilitation Beneifits
• Live longer and lessen your chances for heartattack
• Control heart disease symptoms such as chest pain or shortness of breath
• Stop or reverse damage to your blood vessels in your heart
• Improve your stamina and strength, getting you back to your usual activities including work, hobbies and regular exercise
• Improve your condence and well-being
Who Can Be Helped
If you have a medical history of:
• Heart Attack
• Coronary Stent
• Coronary Bypass Surgery
• Valve Replacement
• Stable Angina
• Heart Failure
Our program will help rehabilitate you to your fullest physical, emotional, social and vocational capacity.