The Physical Therapy Department at Capital Medical Center is staffed by
experienced professionals who provide specialized care in the treatment of:
- Orthopedic injures and conditions including fractures, sprains, strains, neck & back injuries, sports injuries, mechanical spine and joint pain, arthritis
- Post-surgical rehabilitation following, for example, joint replacement, spine, rotator cuff repair, ACL reconstruction
- Postural dysfunction syndromes
- Soft tissue and myofascial conditions, including fibromyalgia
- General reconditioning, needed secondary to debilitation due to injury, surgery, or disease
- Vestibular and balance disorders
- Gait disturbances
- Neurological disorders including but not limited to stroke, MS, and Parkinson’s disease
- Urinary incontinence
Our therapists employ a variety of treatment techniques and procedures including:
- Manual therapy
- Therapeutic Exercises to restore ROM, strength, core stability
- Gait training
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Posture and body mechanics training
- Soft Tissue Modalities, including Ultrasound, Electrical stimulation, mechanical traction
Our trained staff is available to provide Physical Therapy, Monday through Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment.
A prescription from your primary care, or other provider, is required to begin treatment.
To schedule an appointment, contact us at:
Capital Medical Center Physical Therapy
420 McPhee Rd. SW, Suite B
Olympia, WA 98502
Open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.